Permanent Full Time
37.5 + evening meetings
New Concept Management is growing and we’re creating career opportunities for dynamic, professional and results driven individuals to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a group of Condominium Corporation portfolios.
Summary of Essential Job Function:
- Preparation of annual budgets for board review and approval
- Review and approve monthly invoices
- Review of financial statements
- Prepare progress reports
- Understand the requirements of the reserve fund study, bylaws and condominium property act
- Conduct site inspections
- Oversee insurance claims with boards, owners and adjusters
- Ensure yearly insurance and appraisal requirements are met
- Schedule annual and preventative maintenance contracts
- Oversee contracts and contractors (as required)
- Attend board meetings and the annual general meeting
Summary of Essential Skills:
- Must be available to attend evening board meetings
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and positive communication skills are a must
- Have the ability to multitask and work with a group of portfolios
- Must be able to stay organized and on top of directives
- Have strong conflict resolution, written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Critical thinker, analytical, outside the box thinker, and decision-making skills are essential
- Handle sensitive and confidential information
- Must be a team player; work with different personalities with tact and skill
Consideration will be given to individuals who have experience in the condominium or residential property management industry.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com or upload directly through our website by clicking the resumes button. No direct phone calls will be accepted.
Job Application Form
Please complete the form below.