New Concept Management Inc is committed to Safeguarding the personal information entrusted to us by our clients. We manage your personal information in accordance with Alberta’s Personal Information Protection Act and other applicable laws. This policy outlines the principles and practices we follow in protecting your personal information.
- New Concept Management Inc is accountable for protecting personal information we collect, use and disclose on behalf of our clients.
- New Concept Management Inc collects personal information to help us serve the needs of our corporations, residents and clients better, and to effectively manage your corporation and investment.
- New Concept Management Inc will inform our clients, before or at the time of collecting personal information, of the purposes for which we are collecting the information. The only time we don’t provide this notification is when a client volunteers information for an obvious purpose.
- We ask for consent to collect, use or disclose your personal information, except in circumstances where collection, use or disclosure without consent is authorized or required by law.
- We use and disclose personal information only for the purpose of properly and efficiently conducting the Condominium Corporations business, and for which the information was collected.
- If New Concept Management Inc wishes to use or disclose personal information other than the Condominium Corporations business and/or for the business at hand, we will ask for your consent in writing.
- New Concept Management Inc will not disclose personal information to third parties who are not directly involved in the specific dealings of the corporation, unless done so in writing and signed by the individual.
- New Concept Management Inc will endeavour to make every reasonable effort to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date for the purpose of which it is being used.
- New Concept Management Inc retains personal information only as long as it is required to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected.
- New Concept Management Inc has implemented Safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of personal information. To ensure this accountability, our employees have been trained in the handling of personal information.
- New Concept Management Inc will provide you access to your personal information on written request. Disbursement costs may be applied. Access may also be refused if the information is privileged or contained in mediation records. If we refuse a request in whole or in part, we will provide the reasons for the refusal. In some cases where exceptions to access apply, we may withhold that information and provide you with the remainder of the record.
- You may also request a correction of an error or omission in your personal information.
- If you have any questions or concerns about any collection, use or disclosure of Personal Information please contact the representative below.
If you are not satisfied with the response you receive, you should contact the Information and Privacy Commissioner of Alberta.